Well, living in a small town now and on a small budget, smoothie shop smoothies are not exactly the best economical choice nor easy to find where I live. For quite a while now, I have taken to making my own smoothies at home (see my Fruit Smoothie recipe). I don't think anything will top homemade for me but you can often find yourself without all the ingredients you need to make your smoothie and this can be a tragedy when you've been craving that fruity, frosty snack.
A few months ago, Yoplait introduced their new line of frozen smoothies. Each package of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies contains one full serving of fruit (1/2 cup) and 110 to 120 calories per serving. Not only does Yoplait yogurt contain live and active cultures, but when prepared with skim milk and made according to package directions, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are a good source of calcium. They come in four great flavors: Blueberry Pomegranate, Triple Berry, Strawberry Banana and Strawberry Mango Pineapple.
Each package of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies makes 2-8 oz. smoothies and all you need to do is add milk and mix in the blender. Great to have on hand when the cravings strike!
Save! - You can print a $1.00 off Yoplait Smoothies coupon when you like them on Facebook.
Win it! - Yoplait has offered to give one prize package that includes a free coupon to try Yoplait Frozen Smoothies, a drawstring backpack, a water bottle and a fitness journal.
- Leave a comment telling me which Yoplait Smoothie flavor you would choose. (This has to be done for any additional entries to be valid.)
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- "Like" Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you already do, that counts.)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Thursday, March 17th at midnight (Mountain Time). After I contact the winner, they will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck! I reserve the right to delete entries that do not adhere to the entry rules.
*Disclosure: Yoplait provided me with the product, information, and prize pack through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.