As I've said before, my family and I are trying to do more food from scratch and less store-bought, pre-packaged foods. However, cinnamon rolls are one thing I have not gotten around to trying from scratch. I have to admit that when Pillsbury makes such an awesome cinnamon roll, I lose most of my motivation to make them myself. It was always a treat in my house growing up when my mom would buy a tube of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. The smell is intoxicating!
Then last Christmas we started a new tradition in our family. It was the first Christmas that we would not be able to be home with our whole extended family so it would just be the four of us. Since we wanted to make a Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas dinner, I felt like a big Christmas morning breakfast just might put me over the edge. So I baked up a tube of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, frosted them, scrambled a couple eggs and breakfast was on the table!
Pillsbury describes these little beauties as "A delicious Sunday morning treat for the whole family, the light, flaky dough, rich vanilla butter cream icing, and amazing Cinnabon Cinnamon make each roll mouthwatering. Just place and bake, and with an aroma that is almost impossible to resist, Flaky Cinnamon Rolls with Butter Cream Icing will quickly become your family´s favorite Sunday morning tradition."
Win It! One Recipes for Moms reader will win a Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls prize pack that includes a scrapbooking kit, scrapbooking supplies like scrapbook scissors and glue as well as a coupon for the new Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls.
This is a quick one day giveaway so enter early and don't miss out!!
- Leave a comment telling me what your family's favorite sweet breakfast is. (This has to be done for any additional entries to be valid.)
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- "Like" Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you already do, that counts.)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Thursday, December 30th at 10am (Mountain Time). After I contact the winner, they will have 24 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck! I reserve the right to delete entries that do not adhere to the entry rules.
*Disclosure: Pillsbury provided me with the product, information, and prize packs through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.