Chef Michael Chiarello uses panko as his go-to bread crumb for a crunch that won't quit. If you aren't familiar with Michael Chiarello, he is a chef known for his emphasis on creating delicious dishes with fresh, premium ingredients. To add to his credentials, he is an Emmy-award winning TV chef and cookbook author who is the tastemaker behind Bottega Napa Valley Restaurant, NapaStyle and Chiarello Family Vineyards, and appears on The Cooking Channel and Top Chef Masters on Bravo.
You can find some of Michael Chiarello's signature recipes on the Progresso website also. They include Oven Fried Chicken Tenders, Caramel Apple Crisp, Mashed Potato Gratin, Maple-Pecan Chicken and Home-Style Minestrone, just to name a few. You can find a $1.00 coupon off any flavor panko on the website as well (click on the "Save Money" button on the left side).
Buy it! Michael Chiarello's Bottega is available on Amazon.com for $26.40 with free shipping. (Cookbooks make great Christmas gifts!) Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko is available at most grocery stores near the traditional bread crumbs.
Win it! One Recipes for Moms reader will win an autographed copy of chef Chiarello´s new Michael Chiarello's Bottega: Bold Italian Flavors from the Heart of California's Wine Country ($40 ARV) and one package of Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko.
- Leave a comment telling me what type of dish would you create with Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko? (This has to be done for any additional entries to be valid.) Your dish doesn't have to complex or detailed, just let me know the general idea.
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- "Like" Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you already do, that counts.)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Monday, November 29nd at midnight (Mountain Time). After I contact the winner, they will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck! I reserve the right to delete entries that do not adhere to the entry rules.
*Disclosure: General Mills provided me with information and the giveaway through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.
If you're looking for another great deal on cookbooks for the holidays, check out my post about Taste of Home's $5 Cookbook sale. (Ends Nov. 18th)
Also, be sure to enter my giveaway for a great, simple vegan cookbook, "Radiant Health, Inner Wealth". (Ends Nov. 22nd)