It is called Good Earth and it is available in Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta, Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta, Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto and Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta. We tried the Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta and I have to say I was impressed.
As with most dry dinner kits, you have to provide the meat yourself in this case boneless, skinless chicken breasts. The directions were easy to follow and I loved that the angel hair was 100% whole grain. Other than my daughter picking out the small bits of tomatoes, the whole family enjoyed this meal. There were a few hard to understand words in the ingredients list but far less, in my opinion, than you'll find in many other dry dinner kits. As I've said before it is always nice to have stand-by meals.
One Recipes for Moms reader will win a Good Earth gift pack that includes a Good Earth Mediterranean Chicken dry dinner kit, two sets of bamboo flatware, two bamboo dishes, a bamboo utility board and a 100% recyclable grocery tote.
- Comment on which new flavor of Good Earth dry dinner kits you would like to try. (This has to be done for any additional entries to be valid.)
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- "Like" Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you already do, that counts.)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Thursday, July 29th at midnight (Mountain Time). After I contact the winner, they will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck! I reserve the right to delete entries that do not adhere to the entry rules.
*Disclosure: I was given a Good Earth prize pack for the purpose of conducting this review. The information, prize pack and giveaway have all been provided by Good Earth through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.