If you're not familiar with Cellfire, read my previous Cellfire post for all the details. Basically they are coupons that you load to your grocery store loyalty card which automatically come off at checkout. The easiest thing to do is to load any that you think you might possibly use and then they'll be there even if you forget about them. Here are the items that have coupons available this month:
Morton’s Season Salt
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
Fiber One Chewy Bars
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
Yoplait Fiber One Multipacks
Yoplait Delight Multipacks
Nature Valley Granola Bars
Wheaties Fuel cereal
The Morton's Season Salt would probably be one of my first choices. We just discovered Grilled Potato "Chips" and seasoned salt is a key ingredient. It's just such a versatile item to keep in your spice rack.
Well, Cellfire has some new things they're introducing this month. One was the Cellfire Cinderella coupon which was available for a short time at the beginning of the month. Once loaded it gave you an automatic $1.00 off your next grocery trip. They have promised to make more Cinderella coupons available in differing amounts, just watch for the announcements. Along with a large selection of coupons Recipes for Moms readers have the opportunity to enter to win a $100 gift card to the grocery store of their choice provided by Cellfire.
- Look over the above list of available Cellfire coupons and let me know which one you would be most likely to use. (This has to be done for any additional entries to be valid.)
- Go to Cellfire and load as many coupons as you would like onto your grocery card. Leave a comment with how many you loaded. (1 entry regardless of how many are loaded)
- Read the Stand-By Meal Planning post. Leave a comment there then come back here and leave a comment telling me you did so. (Clear as mud, right?)
- Read the Best Recipes with Brownie Mix post. Leave a comment or link up there then come back here and leave a comment telling me you did so.
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- "Like" Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you already do, that counts.)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Friday, June 25th at midnight (Mountain Time). After I contact the winner, they will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck! I reserve the right to delete entries that do not adhere to the entry rules.
*Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Cellfire who will provide the $100 grocery gift card. I have the opportunity to receive $25 grocery gift card based off the number of Cellfire coupons loaded through my posts. All opinions are my own.