One of the best things about Candies in Bloom is their focus on customer satisfaction. They base their business on direct customer service. I'll let them explain: "What is direct customer service? Well, it’s something that’s rapidly disappearing in business today. We understand everyone’s time is limited and some may want a quick “point, click and buy” when shopping online, but we feel that the best way to produce the perfect product for them is to establish and maintain a high level of person-to-person interaction. Meaning that when someone contacts Candies in Bloom, they will always speak with a real person who will happily assist them, their messages and e-mail inquiries will be promptly returned, local deliveries are received within hours of the initial order and bouquets to be shipped are sent no later than the next morning." Where else do you find that anymore?
The great thing is about a candy bouquet is it's appearance doesn't hardly change! Unlike flowers or a fruit arrangement, even after the candy has long since been enjoyed, it remains a colorful and fun reminder of someone's thoughtfulness. And, as with all of their bouquets, you have alternatives to standard candy. Like sugar-free and Gluten-free candies, and non-candy snacks such as crackers, nuts, cookies, and various "100 calorie" treat options. So it can even be a great gift for a friend or co-worker on a diet! Check out their Gallery of Bouquets to see what they can do.
Now on to the giveaway! Candies in Bloom will be giving one Recipes for Moms reader a Small Candy Bouquet (ARV $20) with their choice of candies. It stands about 12" tall and 8" in diameter at the widest point and comes in a cute, reusable tin pail. There are 13 small and 2 large candy items included. So, if you pace yourself, you can get 2 weeks of delicious yumminess before it's gone!
- Look over the Candies in Bloom Calendar of Holidays and leave a comment about what holiday you would be most likely to send a candy bouquet and who it would be for. (This has to be done for any additional entries to be valid.) *Please be honest, this will really help Candies in Bloom!*
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Check out the Candies in Bloom candy list and let me know what your favorite candy is on the list.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- Become a fan of Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you are already a fan, that counts.) So I guess now Facebook changed it and you "Like" instead of becoming a "Fan".
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This giveaway is open to continental US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Friday, May 7th at midnight (Mountain Time). After I contact the winner, they will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck! I reserve the right to delete entries that do not adhere to the entry rules.
*Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this review. Candies in Bloom will provide the winner with one candy bouquet.