We tried the 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins variety. I enjoyed the flavor although the thinness of the sandwich might take a little getting used to. However, this size was great for my little guy because it wasn't such a mouthful. He actually ate a sandwich and kept it together. If you are trying to watch your calories, these would be a great way to enjoy a sandwich without blowing your diet. We also plan to make mini pizzas out of them soon. I'll update you with how they turn out. You can use the store locator to find out where Sandwich Thins are near you and what varieties they have available.
Here is some information about these new additions to the everyday sandwich line-up. Sandwich Thins are available in five varieties: Multi-Grain, 100% Whole Wheat, Honey Wheat Whole Grain White and Seedless Rye. They are made with whole grains, made without high fructose corn syrup, are cholesterol-free and have 5 grams of fiber with only 100 calories and 1 gram of fat. Looks like a winner to me! I found several great ideas of ways to serve the Sandwich Thins. You can find several recipes on their website, such as Turkey Club and Chicken & Apple Panini. These would also be great to make kid pizzas or a quick tart dessert.
Since I have a whole box of Sandwich Thins goodies that were supposed to be used for my House Party, I have made up four Sandwich Thins prize packs to giveaway to Recipes for Moms readers. This prize pack will include:
- One free coupon for any Oroweat or Arnold Sandwich Thins product (up to $4.00)
- One $1.00 off coupon for any Oroweat or Arnold Sandwich Thins product
- One Sandwich Thins grocery list pad
- One Sandwich Thins reusable grocery bag
- 3 Sandwich Thins recipe cards, five blank recipe cards & a nutrition guide
- Leave a comment with your favorite type of sandwich. (This has to be done for any additional entries to be valid.)
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- Become a fan of Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you are already a fan, that counts.)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Sunday, March 7th at midnight (MST). After I contact the winner, they will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck! I reserve the right to delete entries that do not adhere to the entry rules.
*Disclosure: I was provided with a House Party Sandwich Thins pack to host a house party. House Party gave me permission to use this as a blog giveaway. The prizes will be mailed directly from me. All opinions are my own.