Most moms know that one of the easiest ways to save money and save time is to plan your meals. Meal planning is now super easy with The Dinner Solution software program. This is not a menu service, it’s an actual software program that you install and use on your computer…. a complete control center for your meal planning! (available for Windows only)
Using the calendar feature, you can plan out your meals in minutes, then instantly print a complete grocery list. The grocery list is sorted by category and also by store name. The program comes pre-loaded with some easy recipes, and you can also add your own recipes (like ones from Recipes for Moms). Another cool feature is the ability to organize freezer meals: You can print freezer labels, assembly instructions, a freezer inventory list and more. It’s like having one of those “dinner assembly” centers in your own home. In addition, you can plan leftovers or take-out into your weekly menu.
I think this software is such a great idea. Check out their Menu Planning page to see a step-by-step explanation of how the system works. Who couldn't use a system to make meal planning more streamlined? If you still have more questions about the Dinner Solution, visit their FAQ's page. They also have a e-newsletter available (scroll to the bottom of the page).
Now that you are ready to menu plan with ease - here is how you can get your hands on this great tool. First it is available to download in two versions. The Basic version is $39.95 and contains recipes, list planning and calendars. The Premium version is $59.95 and contains all the basic features plus the tools for freezer/make-ahead cooking. These are one-time prices and the software is yours on your computer. Right now, Recipes for Moms readers can get a 15% off discount by using the coupon code RFM15 when you make your purchase.
And the best part...one Recipes for Moms reader will win the Premium version of the Dinner Solution software. Please remember that this is only available for Windows.
- Leave a comment telling me why you need this program. (This has to be done for any additional entries to be valid.)
- Visit The Dinner Solution website and leave a comment about your favorite feature of The Dinner Solution.
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- Become a fan of Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you are already a fan, that counts.)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This giveaway is open to anyone with a Windows operating system. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Sunday, February 21st at midnight (MST). After I contact the winner, you will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck! I reserve the right to delete entries that do not adhere to the entry rules.
*Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review and giveaway. The opinions are my own.