Pillsbury and MyBlogSpark gave me the opportunity to recreate and adapted one of their crescent recipes, Crescent Bacon-Cheese Tartlets. I changed the bacon to ham, the Swiss cheese to cheddar and used the garlic-butter crescent rolls to create Crescent Ham & Cheese Tartlets. I was very pleased with the outcome of my adapted creation (you can click over to the recipe to see a picture of how they turned out). I also recently used crescent rolls to make Somethin' Yummy. I know it is a non-descriptive name but check out the recipe and trust me, you will want to make this for breakfast tomorrow!
Now one Recipes for Moms reader has the chance to try these recipes for their family for free! The Pillsbury Crescent Creations Prize Pack includes two free coupons for Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Rolls or Crescent Recipe Creations as well three lovely serving platters to bring your appetizers to the table. If your mouth is watering even now, there is almost always a coupon available for crescent rolls so see what you can find in my coupons list.
- Let me know what your favorite thing to make with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls is. If you don't have a favorite, then visit the Pillsbury Crescent Appetizer recipes and let me know which recipe you'd like to try. (This has to be done for any additional entries to be valid.)
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- Become a fan of Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you are already a fan, that counts.)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Friday, February 5th at midnight (MST). After I contact the winner, you will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck! I reserve the right to delete entries that do not adhere to the entry rules.
*Disclosure: I was provided with one Pillsbury Crescent Creations Prize Pack for myself from Pillsbury and MyBlogSpark and ideas on appetizer recipes.