This giveaway is now closed. We love yogurt in my family. My daughter is regularly searching the fridge to see what flavors of yogurt she has to choose from. One thing I don't like about yogurt is some of the brands that add tons of sugar and artificial colors. Well, when Brown Cow contacted me about reviewing their new Greek yogurt I jumped at the chance. Brown Cow is the nation’s leading brand of all natural yogurt and they just came out with their very own Greek yogurt.
Authentic Greek yogurt is strained, removing much of the whey. When the whey is removed from yogurt what's left is a condensed, thick and tangy yogurt with about half the sugar and twice the protein of ordinary yogurt. Brown Cow Greek reflects the authentic yogurt made hundreds of years ago—strained twice, making it a rich, stick-to-your-spoon decadent treat. And, while hard to believe, this luscious treat is fat-free, and naturally lower in sugar and richer in protein than regular yogurt. Brown Cow Greek makes indulgence affordable and good for you since their yogurt is made with no artificial growth hormones and includes the digestive health benefits of five live and active cultures.
We tried the 5.3 oz. strawberry and vanilla flavors as well as using some of the 16 oz. plain variety in our Fruit Smoothies. Since Greek yogurt is lower in sugar than regular yogurt be prepared for this yogurt to be a little less sweet than you might be used to but it tastes great. (Since we could all probably use to cut some sugar out of our diets, this really is a good thing.) Brown Cow offers some great sounding recipes on their site, like Maple Spice Cake and Hummus w/Yogurt & Lemon.
Now that you are excited to try Brown Cow Greek Yogurt, I have a coupon pack to giveaway to one Recipes for Moms reader! The coupons will included a free 16 oz. yogurt and 4 free 5.3 oz. yogurts. If you can't wait to see if you win, check to see if there is a location near you that carries Brown Cow yogurt. Here's the best part of the whole thing, Brown Cow has 6 different printable 50¢ off coupons for everyone.
- Visit Brown Cow Farm and tell me something you learned about the company or their products. (Other than what was mentioned above)
Additional Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- Become a fan of Recipes for Moms on Facebook. (If you are already a fan, that counts.)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This contest is open to U.S. residents, 18 and over. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Wednesday, January 20th at midnight (MST). After I contact the winners, you will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck!
*Brown Cow Farm provided me with free coupons to try their yogurt and free coupons for one reader. The opinions are my own and no other compensation was given.