This giveaway has ended! I love cooking with garlic! It has such great flavor and wonderful health benefits as well (and I'm half Italian so it runs in my blood). Research has shown that garlic has an effect on blood pressure, cholesterol and other risk factors.
Garlic Festival Foods was started in 1986 by Caryl Simpson with an awesome garlic seasoning blend she called Garli Garni. I first tried Garli Garni after seeing Garlic Festival Foods' booth at the San Diego County Fair several years ago. We have since moved away from the San Diego area but I make sure my parents pick me up a few bottles every year so I don't run out. This seasoning is wonderful on everything! I use it on vegetables, pasta, steak, chicken, rice, in marinades, in casseroles and on anything else garlic tastes good with. You can also find some wonderful garlic recipes like Chicken with Caramelized Onion and Garlic Pizza or French Garlic Soup on their site.
Garlic Festival Foods has generously offered to give one Recipes for Moms reader a special Garlic Gift Basket picked out by Caryl herself. The gift basket includes the famous Garli Garni - all purpose garlic seasoning, Sweet & Spicy Garlic Mustard, one of their newest products Apple Garlic Jam and two fresh heads of garlic as well as recipes packaged in a cute Christmas basket. I have found that gifts of food are great for anyone, especially that hard to buy for family member, co-worker or the friend who "has it all". They have some great online Christmas specials going on right now that are good until December 22nd. You can also check to see if any of their products are available at a retail location near you.
- Visit Garlic Festival Foods and tell me one product you would like to try. (Other than the three mentioned here)
Additional Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe.
- Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it. (If you already have it, that counts too.)
- Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (1 entry allowed for each form of publicity)
- Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by E-mail. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. This contest is open to U.S. residents, 18 and over. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Friday, December 18th at midnight (MST). After I contact the winners, you will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck!
*Garlic Festival Foods provided one gift basket for me to giveaway. No other compensation was given.