I have a new coupon opportunity to introduce you to. Cellfire is a free coupon service that has grocery coupons that you upload to your grocery store savings/loyalty card or retail coupons you can receive on your cell phone. No cutting, clipping and filing! Their coupons are updated every other Tuesday so check regularly for new coupons.
You can check their website to see where deals are available in your area. Cellfire grocery coupons are currently redeemable at Baker's, City Market, Dillons, Fry's, Gerbes, Hilander, JayC, King Soopers, Kroger, Owen's, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Scott's, Smith's, Carrs, Dominick's, Genuardi's, Pavilions, Randall's, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Vons, ShopRite, Giant Eagle, and Shop n' Save. They are adding new stores all the time so keep checking if your store is not on the list yet. If you have more questions, visit Cellfire's FAQ page to find the answers you need.
Here's what you need to do get started:
1. Locate the Cellfire banner on the right side of this site.
2. Scroll through the coupons by using the arrows at the top and bottom. Click select on the coupons you want to add to your card. The word "Select" will changed to "Selected" with a green check mark.
3. When you are finished selecting coupons, click on the green "Get Selected Coupons" button at the bottom of the banner. There is no limit to the number of offers you can select and they are removed from your card when they expire or are used at the store.
4. An account log-in box will pop-up in front of the banner. If you have registered for Cellfire previously, enter your information and click "Log-in". If this is your first time using Cellfire, click the "Register for Free" link and register using your cell phone number, birth year, zip code and e-mail address. You will then register the grocery store loyalty card you want the coupons to be associated with. (Cellfire does not send spam or sell your e-mail. You have the choice whether or not to receive e-mail alerts from them.)
5. Once you are set up, your coupons will be loaded on to your card. You can use the "Print Shopping List" link if you want something to keep with you when you're at the store in order to remember the offers you have available.
It's that easy to get started and even easier once you're registered. I will be adding Cellfire to my regular coupons list so you can check there but the easiest way will be the banner at the right. Let me know what you think of Cellfire. Happy saving!