This contest has ended. Have you always dreamed of winning the annual Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest's $1 million dollar grand prize? Well this year's entry period is over but for the first time Pillsbury is giving us everyday cooks the opportunity to help choose the winner. The Pillsbury Bake-Off was first held in 1949 at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York City, so this is a contest steeped in history and we have a chance to be a part of it.
Twenty recipes have been selected and will be placed online in pairs for two weeks at a time. Everyone will have a chance to vote once per each pair of recipes. There are still seven pair of recipes left for you to vote on. Please visit the Bake-Off website every two weeks to make your choice heard. You do need to be a registered member of Pillsbury.com in order to vote. I highly encourage you to register because it will allow you to print their online coupons. (Check my coupons list to see what is available right now.)
Pillsbury and My Blog Spark are offering two winners a Bake-Off Prize Pack which consists of a Pillsbury Doughboy giggle doll and a magazine of past Bake-Off recipes. The magazine has great sounding recipes like Chocolate Chip, Oats 'n Caramel Cookie Squares and Chicken & Cheese Crescent Chimichangas. My daughter immediately claimed the Doughboy which she now affectionately called "her guy".
Here are the ways to enter this giveaway:
1. Find a recipe from Recipes for Moms you plan to try with your family and leave a comment telling me which recipe. (This must be done for any other entries to be valid.)
2. Tell us your favorite past Bake-Off recipe. (Please include the date if you have it.)
3. Grab my button and add it to your site. Please let me know where I can find it.
4. Blog, post info, tweet or otherwise publicize this giveaway and link back to this post. Again, let me know where I can find it. (Only 1 entry regardless of your form of publicity.)
5. Subscribe to Recipes for Moms by Email. Please make sure you activate your subscription by clicking the activate link in the initial e-mail. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment saying so.
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your e-mail address if it is not available on your profile. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and the contest will end on Friday, July 17th at midnight (MDT). After I contact the winners, you will have 48 hours to get back to me or another winner will be chosen. Good luck!